EBI presents the 2010 mid-year update of EBI Report 4000: The Climate Change Industry. Sometimes referred to as the cleantech industry or the clean energy industry, the more broadly defined Climate Change Industry covers nine segments: Low Carbon Power & Renewable Power; Carbon Capture & Storage; Energy Storage Equipment & Systems; Energy Efficiency and Demand Response; Green Buildings; Transportation; Carbon Markets Trading & Projects; Climate Change Adaptation; and Climate Change Consulting & Research.
This compendium of climate change industry market research also addresses topics like opportunities in greenhouse gas mitigation, trends in sustainability consulting, investment in green energy, top climate change companies, regional and federal climate change policy, and many more. Report 4000 is based on revenue analysis of 600+ companies in the climate change industry; information provided by government and research partners around the globe; and interviews with hundreds of climate change companies and experts.
This 900+-page report is available in its entirety for $3,995; individual sections can be purchased for $495 or $995 (see below).
Please click below for more details and TOC for Report 4000.
Invidual Report Sections:
- Report 4110: Solar Energy Industry
- Report 4120: Wind Energy Markets
- Report 4130: Bioenergy Industry
- Report 4140: Geothermal Energy
- Report 4150: Wave & Tidal Energy
- Report 4200: Carbon Capture & Storage Markets
- Report 4300: Energy Efficiency & Demand Response
- Report 4400: Energy Storage
- Report 4500: The Green Building Industry
- Report 4600: Transportation
- Report 4700: Carbon Markets
- Report 4800: Climate Change Adaptation
- Report 4900: Climate Change Consulting