CCBJ Newsletter provides ongoing coverage of the evolving roles of consulting and engineering firms in the climate change industry, from high-level strategy to nuts-and-bolts implementation. Our coverage includes: environmental consulting and engineering (C&E), strategy and management consulting, assurance, legal and other professional services.
Report 4900: the Climate Change Consulting Industry includes detailed analysis of Consulting & Engineering (C&E) services related to climate change. CCBJ estimates today's climate change consulting market at $1.9 billion worldwide and $670 million in the United States. These figures are expected to more than double in the next five years, even fully accounting for the financial meltdown of 2008. We believe the Climate Change Consulting Industry will have an even steeper and faster growth trajectory than the Environmental Consulting Industry, which in 1976 had billings of $600 million but today generates $27 billion.
This 200+ page report maps out the Climate Change Consulting Industry with market data breakdowns by service categories and forecasts. It presents profiles of industry leaders, in addition to trends and strategies shared by analysts. Report 4900 also looks at competitor types: management consultancies, law firms, carbon traders, and the full slate of specialist and environmental consultants that have led the market historically.
Buy The Climate Change Consulting Report 4900 for $995
Illustrated with 38 figures and charts including:
* Climate Change Consulting Market ($Mil)
* Global Climate Change Consulting Market
* U.S. Climate Change Consulting Market ($Mil)
* Climate Change Industry Consulting & Engineering Market ($Mil)
* Climate Change Consulting Services
* U.S. Climate Change Industry Consulting & Engineering Market ($Mil) 2008-
* Top 20 Environmental Consulting & Engineering firms
* Leaders in Climate Change Consulting